Blog Post #1: Welcome to my blog

 Hello Everyone 


    Let me be the first to welcome you to the Luca D'Amico project, where I take you along as I complete my Genius Hour Project. My genius hour question is simple: Can I solve the Rubix cube in under a minute, having never solved one before? I chose this project because the Rubix cube combines both my love of math and my love for performance to create a visually satisfying moment of truth, so to speak. My goals for this project are simple in theory but complex in execution. My first goal is to solve the Rubix cube no matter how long it takes and then bring that time down to hit my following goals, which will be 5 minutes, 3 minutes, 2 minutes and then ultimately one minute. I will be measuring my progress not only here on this blog, but I will also be doing my best to release photos, videos or image boards to showcase how the project is progressing. In all honesty, I am both very excited and scared for a type of project like this, and that is why I'm going to try my best to stay on top of everything. Wish me good luck because I'm going to need it

Looking forward to going on this journey with you all

Luca D'Amico! 



Comments