Blog Post #9: Reflecting on my experience


Hello Everyone :)


    Hi everyone, and welcome back to my blog! This will be my final blog post for a while, but I just wanted to take some time and summarize this crazy process that I've been on these past few months. I am so proud of all of the progress that I've made, and I'm still seeing improvements to this day. I can now consistently solve the Rubix Cube in under one minute, with my best time being a whopping 40 seconds. 


   Some of the most essential skills that I learned throughout this process were patience and adaptability. I found that patience was needed in almost every aspect of the problem, and getting frustrated didn't help. It only made the moves harder to remember and perform. I learned adaptability through the many different algorithms that I had to learn. When solving the cube, it becomes apparent that some algorithms are faster and more efficient than others. The cube taught me that when solving, just like in life, it's essential to be open-minded and pick the path to accomplish your goal as best as possible.


    In summary, I loved my genius hour experience solving the cube and learning about myself. I'm excited to create and post my Tedtalk and finally end this incredible journey. Hope you all feel the same! Have a great week, and stay tuned.

 

Happy Cubing 


Luca D'Amico 

Comments